Organized activities are popular with all ages. We had another great summer of weather for 'Learn to Canoe' and other water related games. Parents often enjoy the children's activities as much as the kids do - you can sneak off for some well deserved peace and quiet. From the naturalist program to the treasure hunt we have something to make you smile. We look forward to adding some new activities to next years schedule. If you have any ideas please e-mail them to us.
Join us for one of these activities: Full activity schedule June 20 - August 15
- Soccer, Softball, Volleyball, and Basketball Games
- Fishing Seminar with a local guide
- US Forest Service Naturalist Program
- Sunday Night Cookout
- Miniature Golf Tournament
- Scavenger and Treasure Hunts
- Pizza and Cookie Making
- Water Balloon Volleyball
- Breakfast overlooking the Wisconsin River
- Kids Bingo with Prizes
- Learn to Canoe \ Kayak - swimsuits recommended
- Fitness Hike
- Camp Fire with S'mores and Ghost Stories
- Design your own T-shirt
- Bike ride / Bear hunt
- Fear Factor
- Fishing with Phil
- Sand Castle Building
- Ice Cream Making
- Critter Catching
- Capture the flag
Come vacation with us any time of the year.
The water in the summer is wonderful for fishing or swimming.
The fall colors are spectacular.