Welcome to Sunrise Lodge Resort & Restaurant on beautiful Lac Vieux Desert near Land O’ Lakes Wisconsin!
Come enjoy the beauty of the Northwoods at our four season family resort.
We have 24 units featuring executive style lodging.
- 24 units with 1-6 bedrooms
- Units accommodate parties from 1 to 25
- Capacity to house groups of 150
- Variety of units featuring fireplaces, full kitchens, televisions and other amenities
- Handicap accessible units including 2 completely barrier free cabins
Sunrise Lodge does take overnight stays when we can.
We invite you to enjoy breakfast and dinner in our informal family dining room located in the Nicolet National Forest.
SERVING: DAILY SUNDAY
BREAKFAST 7:30AM-10:30AM 7:30AM-11:00AM
DINNER 5:00PM-7:30PM 6:30PM Cookout
Always wanted to check out the Northwoods? Only have a day or two free?
We have availability during the weeks of:
- June 15 – 22,
- June 22 – 30,
- July 6 – 13,
- July 13 – 20,
- July 27- August 3
- After August 10
Lac Vieux Desert is a 4200-acre Michigan-Wisconsin boundary lake noted for walleye, northern, musky, perch and crappie fishing.
Bring your whole family (including pets) on vacation.
We welcome pets for an extra charge at Sunrise.
Daily rate per pet— $10.00
Weekly rate per pet — $60.00
We do ask that pets be kept on a leash.
If your pet is used to getting on furniture please ask for and use the covers that we will supply.
Please clean up after your pet promptly.
Plan your next family reunion or group outing with us.
We can help you plan the details which will make your
next reunion a memorable experience.
Pick from a variety of plans or vacation packages ranging from American Plan (three meals a day) to Housekeeping Plan (no meals included). Use of all recreational activities are included whichever plan you choose.
We will be happy to make a plan to fit your vacation needs.
Join us for our 51st year of operating Sunrise Lodge!
While on a vacation to the Northwoods, Dick & Elsie came across and purchased Sunrise Lodge in September of 1968. Sunrise has grown from 9 cottages on 10 acres to its present 24 units on almost 30 acres. At first being open only 3 months of the year it has grown into a year-round resort. Sunrise has earned a reputation as an exceptional American Plan resort, known for great food, friendly staff, a family atmosphere and planned activities. Dick and Elsie both grew up north of Detroit in lower Michigan. Phil, Linda, and Vicki have all grown up on the resort, graduating from Phelps High School and leaving the area only long enough to earn college degrees. This is where they want to be and a great place to raise children. All seven of the grandkids were born here and like to help around the resort.
“We have met many people, made lots of friends and memories over the years.”
- Fishing boats, motors, pontoon boats and canoes are available for rent.
- Fish on your own, or we’ll be happy to arrange your guided fishing trip for you.
- We will pack you a lunch so you can concentrate on bringing in the big one.
- Snowmobiling – “The Gateway to the UP”
- Located in the northern snow belt so plan those winter activities with us.
- Organized activities for all ages.
- Gift certificates are available in any amount and can be used at any time as there is no expiration date.
Enjoy the water view from the gazebo or the
comfort of lawn chairs on the shoreline.
On July 5, 2010, a law went into effect banning smoking in all lodging facilities in the state of Wisconsin. This includes Sunrise Lodge. We are asking all of our guests to assist us. Smoking is no longer allowed in any unit. Smoking receptacles have been placed outside of each unit and we ask you to please use them and help us keep our grounds clean.